How to view a slideshow on Windows 10?
1. Open Photos. Select the album with the images you wish to view as a slideshow.
2. Select the Play icon at the top of the Photos window.
3. The slideshow will begin immediately, playing through each photo in the album.
4. You can adjust the speed of the slideshow by clicking the Settings cog in the bottom-left corner of the window.
5. You can also add a soundtrack to the slideshow by clicking the Music icon near the top of Photos window.
6. When you’re finished viewing the slideshow, click the Stop button.
How do I Turn on most used on Windows 10?
Most Used is a feature in Windows 10 that helps you easily access the programs that you use most often. To turn it on, go to the Start menu > Settings > Personalization > Start. Then toggle the switch labeled 'Show Most Used Apps' to the On position.
Why are there no default apps in Windows 10?
Windows 10 does not have default apps because Microsoft wants to give users the freedom to choose the apps that best suit their needs and preferences. By having no default apps, users can install the apps of their choice from the Windows Store and browse the web for programs and services that best meet their needs.
How to make a portable Windows 10?
1. Purchase a USB hard drive with an available USB port, or an external hard drive.
2. Obtain an official Windows 10 installation media—either Windows 10 installation files or an ISO image—from Microsoft.
3. Connect the USB hard drive to your computer and open the Windows Media Creation Tool.
4. Create a bootable USB drive for the Windows 10 media.
5. Once the USB drive has been created, reboot your computer and select the USB hard drive from the boot menu.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen to install Windows 10 onto the USB hard drive.
7. Once Windows 10 has been installed, you can use the USB hard drive to access your Windows 10 computer anywhere.
How to allow multiple concurrent remote desktop sessions in Windows 10?
1. Open the Run command box (press Windows + R keys on your keyboard) and type “sysdm.cpl” and hit Enter.
2. In the System Properties window, go to the “Remote” tab and check the “Allow Remote Connections to This Computer” option.
3. Click on the “Select Users” button and add the users you want to give Remote Desktop access to.
4. Next, go to the “Advanced” tab and click on “Settings” under the “Remote Desktop” section.
5. In the Remote Desktop Session Host Configuration window, right-click “RDP-TCP” and select “Properties”.
6. In the RDP-TCP Properties window, switch to the “Sessions” tab and select “Override user settings” option under “Restrict each user to a single session” section.
7. Finally, select “Restrict each user to a single session” and click “OK” to save changes.
Congrats! You have now enabled multiple concurrent remote desktop sessions in Windows 10.
Why is GPS not working in Windows 8?
GPS functionality in Windows 8 is dependent on the hardware and device drivers being used. If the hardware or device drivers used is not compatible with Windows 8, it could cause GPS not to work properly. It is also possible that the GPS driver optimized for previous versions of Windows is not compatible with Windows 8. To resolve this issue, you may need to upgrade the device drivers, install compatible drivers for Windows 8, or update the firmware of your device.
How do I enable Dolby Digital on Windows 10?
To enable Dolby Digital on Windows 10, open the Audio control panel by clicking on the sound icon in the system tray or pressing the Windows key and searching for “Control Panel.” Then, select the “Sound” option and choose your current output device from the list. Finally, select the “Enhancements” tab and check the boxes for “Dolby Digital Plus” and “Dolby Digital Out,” then apply your changes.
Can I download apps from the Microsoft Store on Windows 10?
Yes, you can download apps from the Microsoft Store on Windows 10. To find and download apps, open the Microsoft Store and then choose the app you would like to download. You can also search for apps in the Microsoft Store.
What are the essential apps for Windows 10?
1. Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
2. Chrome or Firefox
3. Anti-Virus Software (e.g., Avast, AVG or Windows Defender)
4. Dropbox or OneDrive
5. VLC media player
6. Adobe Reader
7. Adobe Creative Suite
How to download Windows 8.1 free?
Unfortunately, you cannot download Windows 8.1 for free as it is no longer available from the Microsoft store. If you have valid product key for Windows 8.1 and have previously downloaded it from the Microsoft store, then you can continue to use it. Otherwise, you can purchase Windows 8.1 from an authorized Microsoft partner or online retailer.