What are nested switch statements in Java?
Nested switch statements in Java are when a switch statement is placed inside of another switch statement. This allows the code to consider two different cases for each set of conditions.
How to install Java on Windows 10 step by step?
1. Open your web browser and navigate to the Java download page.
2. Click the ‘Download’ button in the Java Platform section.
3. Read and accept the license agreement, then select the appropriate version of Java for your system.
4.Once the download is complete, double-click the installation package in the download list.
5. Follow the instructions in the setup wizard to complete the installation.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can verify that the Java Runtime Environment has been successfully installed on your system by opening the command prompt and typing ‘java -version’.
//Encode a string
let encodedString = encodeURIComponent('This is a string');
//Decode a string
let decodedString = decodeURIComponent(encodedString);
What is sublist method in Java?
The subList() method of java.util.List is used to return a view of the portion of this list between the specified fromIndex, inclusive, and toIndex, exclusive. The returned list is backed by this list, so changes in the returned list are reflected in this list, and vice-versa.