What is nitroglycerin (NG)?
Nitroglycerin (NG) is a common organic compound used as an explosive. It is a clear, oily liquid, with a strong odor and taste, that changes quickly into a gas when heated or exposed to an open flame. It was originally used as an ingredient in dynamite, but over the years it has become one of the most widely used pharmaceuticals. In its medical use, nitroglycerin is used for the treatment for chest pain due to heart disease (angina). It relaxes blood vessels, allowing more blood to flow through them, and reduces the oxygen demand of the heart muscle.
How to reduce S3 costs?
1. Use Data Lifecycle Management: data lifecycle management ensures that you are only storing the data you need and adjusting the storage classes based on how frequently you need to access the data.
2. Use Intelligent Tiering: intelligent tiering automatically archives data that is rarely accessed to reduce costs.
3. Use Object Tagging: tagging allows you to assign key-value pairs to different objects which will allow you to identify the costs associated with different types of data and easily reduce the costs accordingly.
4. Optimize Uploads & Downloads: use the S3 optimized upload & download features to minimize costs associated with data transfer while ensuring data integrity.
5. Use Multi-Region Replication: replicate data to multiple regions to reduce the cost of serving user requests from multiple locations.
6. Leverage Storage Classes: leverage storage classes to lower the cost of accessing infrequently used data by storing it in lower-cost storage classes.
7. Monitor & Analyze Usage: monitor & analyze your usage patterns to identify areas where you can optimize costs.