How to set cookies persistent in ASP NET?
Cookies are persistent between requests and browser sessions by default. You can set the expiration date and time for the cookie by using the Cookie.Expires property for each cookie object. You can also set the path for which the cookie is valid using the Cookie.Path property. To make cookies persistent you must set both the expiration time as well as the path for the cookie. Here is an example of setting a persistent cookie:
'Create a new cookie
Dim MyCookie as HttpCookie = new HttpCookie("MyCookieName")
MyCookie.Value = "MyValue"
'Set expiration date
MyCookie.Expires = DateTime.Now.AddDays(14)
'Set to a specific path
MyCookie.Path = "/MyPath"
'Add the cookie to the response
How to help your child maintain a healthy weight?
1. Set a good example. Children learn by example, so model healthy eating and physical activity habits.
2. Encourage physical activity. Incorporate more physical activity into your child’s day by taking him on walks, letting him ride his bike in the neighborhood, engaging in active video games or sports, and getting him involved in organized activities like soccer or dance.
3. Limit eating out. Replacing meals from fast-food restaurants with home-cooked meals is an effective way to ensure your child is eating healthy foods.
4. Offer healthy snacks. Provide nutritious snacks like fresh fruits and vegetables instead of sugary snacks and sweets.
5. Eat as a family. Eating together as a family can promote healthy eating habits in the home.
6. Promote balance. Strive to maintain a balance between healthier choices and treats to ensure your child doesn’t feel deprived or restricted.
7. Be supportive. Be supportive and encouraging when discussing weight and shape with your child – focus on health, not appearance.
Is it better to build a web app or native app?
This depends on the purpose of your app. Native apps are typically faster, more secure, and provide a better user experience than web apps, but they can be more expensive to develop. Web apps are often cheaper and quicker to develop, but their performance and security may not be as good as native apps. Ultimately, the best option for your project will depend on your budget, timeline, and the app’s purpose.
How do I install the Microsoft Graph Java SDK?
The Microsoft Graph Java SDK is available on GitHub and can be installed using Maven or Gradle build systems. To install with Maven, you will need to add the following dependency to your pom.xml file:
To install with Gradle, add the following line to your build.gradle file:
Why is my computer stuck on startup Windows 10/8/7?
There can be many different reasons why a computer may be stuck on the startup screen. It may be caused by a hardware defect, power supply issue, corrupted files, a overloaded registry, or a virus. To fix this issue, you should try booting into Safe Mode, running antivirus scans, running System File Checker, using Startup Repair, or using System Restore.
How to become a Chartered Engineer in India?
In order to become a Chartered Engineer in India, you must first qualify as a Registered Professional Engineer by registering with the Institution of Engineers (India) (IEI). This registration is conferred after successfully completing an IEI approved degree, diploma or postgraduate programme.
Once the registration is complete, candidates must obtain three years of professional experience in engineering and must also submit a portfolio of professional achievement to the IEI Executive Committee. Upon evaluation of the portfolio, the Executive Committee may grant Chartered Engineer status to the candidate.