Is it safe to run macros in Excel 2003?
It is generally recommended that you do not run any macros in Excel 2003, as macros can contain malicious code. Additionally, Microsoft no longer supports Excel 2003, so there is no security patching for any vulnerabilities that may arise. For your own safety, you should always back up your data and use the latest version of Excel if possible.
What is the average in-app purchase per user?
The average in-app purchase per user can vary depending on the app and the type of in-app purchases. Generally, the average in-app purchase amount is estimated to be around $1.
However, some apps may have higher or lower average amounts depending on their in-app purchases. For example, games with virtual items, subscriptions, and consumables can have significantly higher average in-app purchase amounts.
Why does fiber optic internet cost so much money?
Fiber optic internet typically costs more than other internet technologies because it requires a greater upfront investment in specialized equipment and infrastructure. Additionally, fiber optic internet requires a higher level of expertise to install and maintain it, thus further increasing the cost. Finally, the cost of the specialized fiber optic cables used for the connection can be quite expensive.
how to create folders in
1. Log in to your Google Drive account.
2. Select New from the top left.
3. Select Folder from the dropdown.
4. Enter a name for the folder.
5. Select Create.
Your folder is now created and ready for you to use.
What are the limitations of flash memory?
1. Limited Number of Rewrite Cycles: Flash memory has a finite number of rewrite cycles, typically ranging from 10,000-100,000 write cycles. After the memory has reached its rewrite limit, data can still be read from the device, but no new data can be written.
2. Security Risks: Unlike other forms of storage media, flash memory can be reprogrammed to rewrite or delete data quickly and easily. This means that important data stored in a flash memory device can be vulnerable to malicious attacks if left unsecured.
3. Fragmentation: When more and more data is written onto a flash memory device, it can experience fragmentation and decrease in performance. Fragmentation occurs when the data is broken up into smaller fragments scattered all over the drive, making it difficult to find and read the data.
4. Power Loss Issue: Power loss can cause serious damage to the electronic components of most flash memory devices since they are designed to be powered down quickly. This can lead to data corruption and even loss of data.
What is the difference between a blog and a Facebook page?
The main difference between a blog and a Facebook page is the format of content. A blog is typically more of a traditional website format with longer-form content usually written by a single individual, often accompanied by images or videos. By contrast, a Facebook page is a space specifically created for people to interact and share content with each other, in the form of posts, shares, comments, and messages. Facebook pages may include curated content, but the focus of the page is typically based on user interactions and engagement.