How do I integrate Lambda with the API gateway?
1. Create and configure an API in the Amazon API Gateway. This involves setting up the request/response models and methods, including authentication, authorization, and throttling options.
2. Create a Lambda function to handle the incoming requests. This involves writing code (in Python, Java, Node.js, etc.) to process the incoming requests and generate the appropriate response.
3. Integrate the Lambda function with the API using the Amazon API Gateway by creating a Method Execution for the API.
4. Test the Lambda function by making requests to the API Gateway Endpoint.
5. Deploy the API and Lambda integration to production.
How do you create a backup in Windows 10?
1. Select the Start menu, then type in ‘backup’ in the search box.
2. Click on ‘Backup and Restore (Windows 7)’ from the search results.
3. On the Backup and Restore window, click ‘Set up backup’.
4. Choose where you would like to save your backup (an external drive or OneDrive).
5. Select ‘Let me choose’ under What do you want to back up.
6. Select the files and folders that you want to back up.
7. Choose whether you’d like to back up your entire system or just a specific selection of files.
8. Click ‘Next’ and follow the instructions to finish setting up the backup.
What should you look for when choosing accommodation for your travels?
1. Location: Choose an accommodation near your points of interest, or in a convenient location that makes it easy to access local points of interest.
2. Amenities: Choose an accommodation with amenities that suit your needs and provide added convenience such as laundry services, a gym, or Wi-Fi.
3. Safety: Make sure the accommodation has good safety measures in place such as an on-site security guard.
4. Comfort: Choose an accommodation that is comfortable and provides the amenities you need such as air conditioning, a comfortable bed, and a bathroom.
5. Cleanliness: Choose an accommodation that is clean and well-maintained with regular housekeeping.
6. Cost: Make sure the cost of the accommodation fits into your budget.
How do I upload a website to AWS S3 bucket?
1. Create an S3 bucket in the AWS console. Select the region you want your bucket in and give it a name.
3. Set up a static website hosting on the bucket, in the Permissions tab for the bucket, then click “Static Website Hosting”.
4. Select the “Use this bucket to host a website” option and then type in the name of the index document and the error document that you uploaded in step 2.
5. Once the website is hosted, navigate to the Properties tab of the bucket and click on “Static Website Hosting” to find the website endpoint name.
6. Use this endpoint name to access your website in a browser.
How do I get a transcript from my old school?
You will need to contact the registrar at your old school in order to obtain a transcript. You may be able to find the contact information on the school’s website. In some cases, you may also be able to fill out and submit a transcript request form, typically found on the school's website.