How do I ship data from Azure blobs abroad?
To ship data from Azure Blobs abroad, you can use Azure Data Box, which is a physical device designed to transport large amounts of data securely and efficiently. The device is sent to the customer, and the data is uploaded to the device over the Internet. The device is then sent abroad for use by the customer in the destination country. Once the device arrives, the customer can then access the data using the Data Box interface.
How to connect to guru99 repository in Informatica designer?
1. Open the Informatica Designer and select Connect to the Repository Manager.
2. Enter your user name and password and click ‘Connect’.
3. When the repository manager opens, click the Connect button at the bottom right of the window.
4. From the window that opens, select Guru99 repository in the ‘Available Repositories’ list.
5. Enter the repository’s user name and password and click Connect.
6. The Guru99 repository will now be available for use in the Informatica Designer.
What is the most controversial World Cup?
The most controversial World Cup was the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. This World Cup was highly criticised due to the large costs involved in hosting the tournament, with some estimates placing the cost of the tournament at over $5 billion USD. Additionally, there were allegations of corruption and bribery in the awarding of the tournament to South Africa, as well as allegations that World Cup workers were being mistreated and not paid appropriate wages.
What is the difference between HTTP POST and HTTP PUT?
HTTP POST is used to request that the server accept the data enclosed in the body of the request and store it. it is typically used when submitting a form or uploading a file.
HTTP PUT is used to request the server to store the enclosed data at the supplied URI. It is typically used for updating or replacing existing resources or collections of resources.
What is the difference between country code and area code?
Country code is the code that identifies a country or a region and is used for international calls. An area code is a three-digit code that identifies a specific geographic area, such as a city or region, and is used for local calls within that area.