How do I convert an Exadata Database Machine to 12C?
1. Ensure you have the correct version of the Oracle Database software. This should be Oracle Database 12c Release 1 (126.96.36.199) or later.
2. Shut down the existing instance of Oracle Database running on the Exadata Database Machine, if any.
3. Install Oracle Database 12c software on the Exadata Database Machine.
4. Move the existing datafiles from the previous Oracle version to the new version.
5. Execute the Database Upgrade Assistant (DBUA) to upgrade your existing physical structures and user accounts to the new Oracle 12c version.
6. Start up the Oracle Database 12c instance on the Exadata Database Machine.
7. Reconfigure the Exadata Database Machine environment variables to use the new Oracle 12c version.
8. Migrate your applications to use the new Oracle Database 12c version and test your code.
How long does it take to get back into keto diet?
It can take anywhere from a few days to several weeks to get back into a ketogenic state. Factors such as the duration of time you were previously following the ketogenic diet, your activity levels, how closely you adhere to the diet, and your genetics all play a role in how quickly you can get back into ketosis.
Why do fathers lose custody of their child?
In most cases, fathers lose custody of their child because they are deemed to be an unfit parent. This can be due to a lack of involvement in the child's life, drug or alcohol issues, a criminal record, or other factors that demonstrate that the parent is unable to provide a safe and nurturing environment for their child.
What is rental property accounting software like doorloop?
Doorloop is an accounting, rental property management, and tenant screening software. It helps rental property owners and managers track their rental income and expenses and manage their properties. With Doorloop, users can manage multiple properties, post rental listings, and get insight into their performance. The software includes features such as tenant screening, accounting and invoicing, maintenance tracking, task management, and reporting. Additionally, Doorloop is customizable and can be integrated with existing renters’ management and credit acceptance systems.
What is the difference between LCD and LED displays?
LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) displays are typically found in televisions, computer monitors and other types of displays. They use liquid crystals to display images by allowing light to pass through the pixel and changing the electrical field.
LED (Light Emitting Diode) displays are more energy-efficient than LCD displays and produce a brighter, more contrasty image. Because they use individual LEDs to light up each pixel, they’re able to produce deep blacks and pure whites. LEDs also have a faster response time, which makes them ideal for gaming.
How do I get Started with Tosca Tricentis?
1. The first step to getting started with Tosca Tricentis is to create a Tricentis account. You can sign up for a free trial account here: https://www.tricentis.com/free-trial/
2. Then download and install the Tosca Tricentis software. You can find detailed installation instructions here: https://help.tricentis.com/en/tosca-tricentis/getting-started/installing-tosca/overview.htm
3. Once you have installed the software, explore the different options you have for creating, storing and running tests. You can find detailed instructions for creating your first automated test here: https://help.tricentis.com/en/tosca-tricentis/getting-started/creating-tests/overview.htm
4. From there, you can start customizing your test cases and apply them to your applications. You can find instructions on creating automation cases here: https://help.tricentis.com/en/tosca-tricentis/getting-started/creating-automation-cases/overview.htm
5. Finally, run your tests and analyze the results by creating advanced test and result reports. Here you can find instructions for creating these reports: https://help.tricentis.com/en/tosca-tricentis/testing-tasks/reporting/overview.htm