How to insert math equations in Excel?
You can add equations to Excel using the Equation tool available in the Insert tab. To do this:
1. Click on the Insert tab.
2. Click on Equations in the Symbols section.
3. Select the equation you want to insert and hit the Insert button.
4. You can now edit the equation by double-clicking on it.
5. Click on the Insert Equation button again to insert a new equation.
How popular is Adobe?
Adobe is very popular. According to data gathered by Google Trends, search interest in Adobe is consistently high and has grown steadily over the past decade. In the US alone, Adobe is the 5th most searched term online in 2020. It has also become a household name worldwide due to its flagship products like Acrobat Reader, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro.
How does a dual gate MOSFET work?
A dual gate MOSFET is a metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistor (MOSFET) that has two gates, instead of the typical single gate. The two gates are referred to as the control gate (CG) and the enhancement gate (EG). The control gate is used to control the current by altering the voltage applied to the gate. The enhancement gate is used to turn the transistor on. When a voltage is applied to the EG, it creates an electrical field and attracts mobile electrons to the gate, increasing the conductivity of the channel between the source and drain. In this way, the gate can be switched between two states; on (conductive) and off (non-conductive).
How to combine cells to a date in Excel?
Step 1: Select the two cells containing the date data that you want to combine.
Step 2: Access the "Concatenate" function from the top menu bar.
Step 3: Replace the "&" symbol with a "/" symbol to separate between the two cells in the formula.
Step 4: Click "Enter" on your keyboard or press the "Return" key to combine the cells into a single date.
What are the disadvantages of online ordering system?
1. Security Risk/Interference: Online ordering systems require a secure connection for customers to safely supply payment information over the internet. Without appropriate security protocols, hackers could access sensitive data. Additionally, outside technological interference can cause delays or even system shutdowns.
2. System Errors: Problems with the system can lead to incorrect information and difficulties placing orders. Additionally, errors can lead to incorrect charges or wrong orders.
3. Expense: Creating and maintaining an effective online ordering system can be expensive, with additional costs for updates and staff training.
4. Lost Customers: Poor customer service or complicated ordering processes can be a drainage on your time, resources and customer relations, leading to a loss of revenue.