How do I configure cloudtrail with Cloudwatch Logs?
1. Log in to AWS Console and choose Services --> Management Tools --> CloudWatch.
2. Select Logs and choose 'Create Log Group'.
3. Name the log group as cloudtrail_log_group and click on Create Log Group.
4. Choose Logs and then select 'Create Log Stream'.
5. Name the log stream as ‘cloudtrail_log_stream’.
6. Select the log group where you want to add the log stream.
7. Select the Logs section again and select the stream you just created.
8. Select the Actions button and then select 'Stream to AWS CloudTrail'.
9. Enter the name of the trail and select the region.
10. Click Create.
11. Now, you can use the CloudWatch Console to view the CloudTrail logs.
Why is text preprocessing required?
Text preprocessing is necessary because it helps to reduce the noise present in text so it can be better understood by machines. It also helps make text more uniform, so that it can be more effectively analyzed and processed. Text preprocessing can also include removing stop words, stemming or lemmatizing words, changing the case, normalizing numbers, and other custom preprocessing tasks.
Will we see a lasting cooperation between humans and computational machines?
Yes, it is likely that humans and computational machines will see a long-term cooperation in the future. Both machines and humans bring unique strengths to the table, and when they are combined, they can create incredible new products, services, and opportunities. We are already seeing this happen in a variety of industries - from healthcare, to finance, to transportation - and it is likely this cooperation will only continue to expand.
How much data do mobile apps use?
The amount of data used by mobile apps varies greatly depending on the type of app, the frequency of use, and what features are used. Some apps consume very little data, while others may use up large amounts if gamers access additional content or when streaming music or video.
How do you diagnose ileus?
Ileus can be diagnosed using a physical examination, medical history review, imaging tests (such as abdominal X-ray, CT scan, or ultrasound), blood tests, and potentially a colonoscopy or endoscopy.
How to deploy big data clusters on azure Kubernetes Service?
1. Fork or clone an existing Big Data cluster repository on GitHub.
2. Create an Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) cluster.
3. Ensure you have the appropriate role-based access control (RBAC) rules on the cluster.
4. Configure your environment variables and application settings.
5. Create a namespaces in the AKS cluster if they don't already exist.
6. Create persistent volume (PV) and persistent volume claim (PVC) definitions.
7. Deploy the necessary prerequisites including Kafka and Spark.
8. Deploy the big data cluster Helm chart.
9. Validate the cluster setup using Helm commands.
10. Check the pod statuses in the new namespace for confirmation.