How do I Mirror a GitHub repository?
1. Log into your GitHub account and go to the repository you want to mirror.
2. In the top-right corner of the page, click the "Clone or Download" button and select the "Clone with HTTPS" option.
3. Copy the URL provided.
4. Navigate to the repository where you want to mirror the repository to and click the plus icon.
5. Select the "Import repository" option.
6. Paste the URL you copied into the field provided and click “Begin Import”.
7. Select the Mirror Repository checkbox, then click “Complete import”.
8. Your mirrored repository is now ready to use!
What is the history of the CPU market?
The history of the CPU market dates back to the 1970s when Intel and Motorola began producing early CPUs (Central Processing Units). These early CPUs had limited capabilities and were primarily used in personal computers, calculators, digital watches and other relatively simple applications.
With the advent of the personal computer in the 1980s, the market for CPUs exploded, with Intel leading the way. Intel developed the 80386 processor in 1985, the first processor to break through the 16-bit barrier. This was followed by the 486, the first processor to include a built-in math coprocessor and the Pentium in 1993.
Since then, the CPU market has seen incredible numbers of advancements. CPU speed and performance have increased exponentially and multi-core technology has allowed for parallel processing of multiple tasks. Intel has since become the dominant force in the CPU market, though AMD also has a strong presence.
In recent years, the rise of mobile computing has seen a decrease in the demand for traditional CPUs. Smartphones and tablets are now capable of performing many of the same tasks that PCs used to handle, eliminating the need for a bulky processor. As this trend continues, the future of the CPU market looks increasingly uncertain.
How long does it take to get a Thailand business visa?
It usually takes between 15 and 21 days to obtain a Thailand business visa. These processing times may be affected by factors like the number of applications at any given time, the documentation supplied and the accuracy of the application.
What is the second type of binary picture?
The second type of binary picture is a bitmap image. Bitmap images are composed of pixels that are each assigned a value of 0 or 1, allowing them to be compressed more easily than other types of images.