How to embed one SharePoint page into another?
1. Open both the SharePoint pages in separate tabs.
2. In the page where you want to embed other page, click the cog icon in top right corner and select "Edit page" then click "Insert" and choose "Web Part".
3. Select "Content Editor" web part from the list of web parts.
4. Click on "Edit Source" of the web part and insert the following in the source box.
<iframe src="[URL of the embed page]" width="100%" height="800px"></iframe>
5.Save the page to view the embedded page.
what is batch processing
Batch processing is a method of running a series of jobs in a non-interactive runtime environment. It is a program or script that is executed non-interactively, and typically run overnight or during periods when there is less demand on the system. Batch jobs can run independently or depend on the results of other batch jobs. Examples of batch processing include daily backup jobs, running analytics, generating reports, running maintenance jobs, and more.
How do I add a server connection to Windows 10?
1. Open the Start menu and type “Control Panel”, then click “System and Security”.
2. Click “System”, then on the left side of the window click “Remote Settings”.
3. On the Remote tab, select “Allow Remote Connections”.
4. Select the “Allow Remote Assistance” check box and click OK.
5. Open “Run” and type “mstsc /addserver” and press Enter.
6. Enter the name or IP address of the server you want to add and then press enter.
7. Enter the username and password for the server connection, then press OK.
You have now successfully added a server connection to your Windows 10.
How do I add tags to a file in explorer?
If you are using Windows, you can tag a file in Explorer by right-clicking on the file and selecting Properties. In the Properties window, there will be a tab labeled Tags where you can enter your tags. On Mac, you can tag a file in the Finder by selecting the file and pressing Command-Option-T to bring up the Tags window.
How to turn on severe weather alerts on your phone?
Most smartphones have a dedicated weather app or a built-in weather widget. To turn on severe weather alerts on your phone, you will need to open the app or widget and navigate to the “Alerts” section. From there, you can select the type of weather alerts (such as thunderstorm, tornado, flood, etc.) that you want to receive notifications for. Typically, the alerts will either be turned on or off with the toggle of a switch.