What is NetBIOS name?
NetBIOS (Network Basic Input/Output System) is a communication protocol for sharing services, like files, printers, and other resources, over a local area network. It assigns each network device a "NetBIOS name" of up to 15 characters, which can be used to identify the device on the network.
What can you save with a money market account?
A money market account typically pays interest and offers check-writing capabilities, deposits, and withdrawals just like a standard savings account. With a money market account, you can save: cash, mutual funds, certificates of deposit (CDs), Treasury bills, bonds, and other low-risk investments.
How does the FERC set rates for new pipelines?
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) sets rates for new pipelines through its open access non-discriminatory transportation policies. The FERC first evaluates rate filings from pipeline companies utilizing its valuation methodology, which considers the cost of constructing and operating the pipeline, along with the expected market demand for services over the pipeline’s expected life. After the FERC evaluates the filing, it issues a certificate of public convenience and necessity (CPCN) for the new pipeline. The CPCN prescribes the rates that the pipeline is charged for providing service, including the rates that must be charged to the end-users of the pipeline’s services. The rates must be sufficient to cover the cost of the issuer’s services and allow for a reasonable return.
How do I manage user accounts in Windows 10?
1. From the Start menu, select Settings.
2. Under the Accounts heading, select Family & other users.
3. Here, you can view your Family & other users. To add someone, select the + button next to Add someone else to this PC.
4. If you need to control user accounts, you can modify the settings in the User Accounts menu. Here, you can adjust individual account settings, create new users and delete existing ones.
5. To delete a user account, select the account you want to delete and click the Remove button.
6. To manage user accounts on a network, open the Control Panel and select User Accounts, where you can set up new user accounts and adjust individual user settings.
How do you implement a secure cloud adoption methodology?
1. Define the cloud strategy: Establish a clear strategy for cloud adoption and determine which systems, applications and data will be moved to the cloud.
2. Collect and assess data: Gather comprehensive details about business processes, existing cloud services, potential cloud services and any security concerns.
3. Establish security goals: Set security objectives and determine which security protocols must be implemented to meet the goals.
4. Perform risk analysis: Analyze the risks associated with cloud adoption in order to identify potential threats and areas of vulnerability.
5. Implement a secure architecture: Develop secure architecture plans to ensure that the existing cloud environment is secure and complies with established security standards.
6. Monitor the system: Monitor the systems and data on a routine basis to detect any trespassers or security threats.
7. Educate users: Train users on the importance of secure cloud adoption and the measures that need to be taken to protect the system.
8. Establish incident response: Establish a plan to respond quickly and appropriately when any security incidents are detected.