How to present a PowerPoint slideshow with presenter view?
1. Open your PowerPoint presentation to the first slide and begin presenting it.
2. On the taskbar at the bottom of the screen, click the “Slide Show” tab.
3. From the dropdown menu, select “Presenter View”.
4. A second screen will appear showing the current slide, an timeline, and your notes.
5. To advance the presentation, click your mouse, press the forward arrow key on your keyboard, or use the timeline.
6. To view your notes, click on the “Notes” pane.
7. If you need to take a break during the presentation, you can click the “Pause” button in Presenter view to temporarily pause the presentation. To restart it, click the “Resume” button.
8. To end the presentation, click the “X” button in the upper right corner of the Presenter view.
How do I cancel my automatic bank draft payment?
To cancel an automatic bank draft payment, contact the company or vendor to whom you have granted permission to withdraw money from your bank account. This could be done by telephone, email or letter. You may also need to contact your bank to cancel the payment. Be sure to keep a record of your communication with the vendor or bank and the confirmation of cancellation.
How do I find my Google Pay virtual account number?
Google Pay does not assign a virtual account number for each user. Instead, Google Pay links to your existing bank account or debit card. The account number associated with that bank account or debit card is what you would use as your account number for transactions on your Google Pay account.
Who uses wholesale data center colocation?
Wholesale data center colocation is typically used by larger companies that need access to a large amount of compute power, network connectivity, and storage capacity for their IT infrastructure operations. Examples of such businesses include cloud providers, web hosting platforms, enterprise-level software and services providers, as well as financial institutions and other large organizations. Such companies require more storage, compute power, and/or network connectivity than what a single data center can provide, so they employ the services of multiple data centers and colocate their servers with a wholesale data center provider.
How many times can a process server serve a defendant?
There is no set limit as to how many times a process server can serve a defendant. Generally, the process server is required to make a reasonable effort to deliver the documents to the defendant. If the process server is unsuccessful on their first attempt, they may attempt to serve the defendant again.