How to slim down the start menu in Windows 10?
1. Right-click the Start menu and select “Properties”.
2. On the Start Menu tab, check the box for “Use smaller taskbar buttons”.
3. Click Apply and then OK.
4. Right-click the Start menu and select “Customize”.
5. In the Start Menu Items list, uncheck the items you don't want to appear on the Start menu.
6. Click OK to apply.
Is it safe to use pirated version of Windows 10 without internet?
No, it is not safe to use a pirated version of Windows 10 without internet. Pirated versions of Windows are illegal, and they can expose your computer to security risks and other forms of malicious activity. Additionally, since they are not genuine copies of Windows, they may not have all of the security updates and other patches that keep your computer safe.
How to disable WhatsApp notifications on iPhone?
To disable WhatsApp notifications on iPhone, you can:
1. Go to Settings > Notifications.
2. Tap on WhatsApp.
3. Toggle off Allow Notifications to turn off all notifications.
4. Tap Show Previews to select whether to show or hide content of notifications on the lock screen.
5. Toggle on Sounds if you want WhatsApp notifications to make a sound when received.
6. Toggle on Badge App Icon to show an unread indicator on the WhatsApp app icon on Home screen.
7. Tap Show on Lock Screen to select whether to show notifications on the lock screen or keep them hidden until the device is unlocked.
8. Toggle off Show as Banners if you want notifications to appear in the Notification Center instead of a banner alert.
How has the role of the narrative changed in video games?
The role of narrative has changed drastically in video games in recent decades. Storytelling has become more complex and sophisticated, with stronger narrative arcs and developed characters. As a result, video game plots have become increasingly complex, utilizing multiple paths and a variety of choices. Additionally, video games are now regularly used to explore important topics, including social justice, city planning, and mental health. Finally, video games are being used as a medium to create significantly deeper and more interactive stories, where the player’s actions have the potential to influence the outcome of the plot.