What is the process for adding email addresses to the safe senders list in Outlook?
1. Open the Outlook app.
2. Click the Settings gear icon and select “View all Outlook settings.”
3. Select “Junk email” from the left-hand navigation pane.
4. Select “Safe senders and domains.”
5. Click the “+” icon at the top-right of the list.
6. Enter the desired email address in the “Add sender or domain” field.
7. Select whether you’d like the email to always be treated as safe, or to move messages with that address to the inbox.
8. Repeat Steps 5-7 for any additional email addresses you’d like to add to the list.
9. Click “Save” at the top-right to finalize changes.
How to show total messages in outlook?
To view the total number of messages in the selected Outlook folder, go to the View tab and select the Messages option from the Arrange By drop-down. At the bottom of the window, you will see the total number of messages in that folder.
What are the features of post office deposits?
1. Low Risk: Post office deposits are safe and secure investments, as they are backed by the Government of India.
2. Higher Interest Rate: Post office deposits generally offer higher interest rates than other fixed deposits or savings accounts.
3. Flexible investment amounts: Post office deposits can be opened with as little as Rs.200 and you can deposit amounts up to Rs.50,000 in a single financial year.
4. Tax Benefit: Post office deposits can be claimed for tax deductions. A deduction of up to Rs.1.5 lakhs can be claimed annually.
5. Dual Multiplier Accounts: Post office deposits offer dual multiplier accounts which help you to multiply your returns with the help of interest and compounding interest.
6. Guaranteed Returns: Post office deposits have guarantees of returns and the capital invested is absolutely safe, as it is backed by the Government.
What kind of monitoring do parole officers use?
Parole officers typically use a variety of monitoring techniques, such as drug testing, GPS tracking, visitations, electronic monitoring, and telephone monitoring. Each parolee is typically subject to different terms of release based on the crime and risk level.
How to connect to AutoCAD Map 3D from access or Excel?
You can connect to AutoCAD Map 3D from Access or Excel by creating an ODBC data source that references the Map 3D catalog file. To do this, open the ODBC Data Source Administrator (usually located in Administrative Tools in the Windows Control Panel) and select the Add option. Choose the "Autodesk Map 3D Data Sources" option from the list and provide the path to the Map 3D catalog file. Once the data source is created, you can use Access or Excel to access the information contained in the Map 3D catalog.
How to see the htaccess files in cPanel file manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. Click on the File Manager button located in the Files section of your cPanel interface.
3. On the left pane of the File Manager page, click on Web Root (public_html/www).
4. Uncheck the box which reads “Show Hidden Files”, since the .htaccess file is a hidden file.
5. Scroll down through the right pane and you’ll find a file named “.htaccess”. Click on it to open, edit or delete it as per your needs.
Why can I only see 12 months of emails in outlook?
The default setting in Outlook is usually to show the last 12 months of emails. It's possible to customize Outlook to display emails older than 12 months, but you can only view 12 emails at a time. If you want to view emails older than 12 months, you'll need to search for specific dates or look for emails in specific folders.
How do I Control Data Access?
There are several steps you can take to control data access.
1. Establish security policies and procedures to protect sensitive data. Ensure that your team follows these policies and procedures to keep data safe.
2. Implement authentication and authorization protocols which require multiple layers of authentication for sensitive data to be accessed. This could include two-factor authentication, biometric authentication, etc.
3. Use encryption technology to protect data when it is transferred or stored.
4. Clearly define user roles and access levels based on the availability of data.
5. Monitor user action and data access to detect any suspicious activity or unauthorized access.
6. Regularly update software and operating systems to patch any security vulnerabilities.
7. Use firewalls to limit access to servers and networks.
What controls are used in office UI fabric?
2. Command Bars
4. Dialog Components
6. Flux Implentation
7. List components
8. Modal Dialogs
9. Navigations menus
11. Toggle components
How do I limit SharePoint storage in Office 365?
1. Purchase additional storage: You can buy additional storage for sites and OneDrive for Business storage for individual users.
2. Set storage limits: You can set limits for how much storage content in your environment can occupy.
3. Activate auto-deletion policies: You can set up an auto-deletion policy that automatically deletes content that has been inactive for a certain period of time.
4. Use external storage: You can offload data to external storage solutions that offer less expensive storage solutions.
5. Limit the size of files that can be uploaded: You can limit the size of files that can be uploaded to SharePoint and OneDrive for Business.
6. Retention policies: You can enforce document retention policies that help maintain control over the amount of content stored in your environment.